WIN NOW and get your year ahead turned from ordinary to EXTRA-ORDINARY
Giving back is really important to me so in addition to monetary donations, I also like to donate my time and skills.
Every month for the next 12 months, I will be giving away one “Being Extra-Ordinary” package, which includes four 121 coaching sessions with me and supporting work books to help you tap into your own super hero talents and have an extra-ordinary year.
The program includes the following four part 121 super hero training modules delivered through 121 coaching and exercises
- A superhero size purpose.
A superhero needs a vision big enough to capture his heart as well as his head. Are you aligned to your magical plan?
- Establish your super hero powers.
An exploratory session to assess your superhero strengths and review magical resources within your tool kit.
- Identify your side kicks
Engage your allies. All good superheros have a powerful sidekick. Support is essential for extra-ordinary. Learn how to identify and build your own superhero support team.
- Destroying the villains.
Pow-kazzam-blast your villains into space. Villains can be what we perceive in other people or they can live inside our heads trying to sabotage our grand plans. Learn how to notice and blast those villains into infinity and beyond.
For your chance to win, simply email your answer to the following question
“If you had a magic wand, what one thing would make the biggest difference to you and your life right now?”
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
And the best thing? You only have to enter ONCE and you’ll automatically be included in the draw EVERY MONTH for the next 12 months. That’s 12 chances to win!
– Once entered, individuals will be put into the draw to win EVERY month upto and including August 2015
– The prize can be onwardly gifted to a friend, colleague or loved one (so long as the individual wants to engage and commit to the program)
– The winner will be selected randomly
– Winners will be responsible for booking their own coaching sessions and will have two months to complete their program
– Coaching sessions can be either face to face (in York) or via skype/phone call
– The prize drawn includes four coaching sessions and additional workbooks/homework as required on an individual basis
– Homework and workbooks are optional
– A testimony will be expected at the end of the program if the individual is satisfied with the results of the program and a gifted promise to recommend the program to other individuals who might benefit
– Content of the program is subject to change