Are you hungry for GROWTH?
How many of the following questions can you answer YES to?
- Could your business benefit from a successful growth strategy?
- Are your everyday responsiblities getting in the way of thinking time?
- Have tactics overtaken strategy?
- Have your processes fallen behind the pace of growth?
- Could your managers be better equipped to step up?
- Do you want to unlock your capacity for innovation?
- Do you need to discover new routes for funding and investment?
- Do you want to build on the power of your people?
- Could you benefit from a more united and inspired leadership team?
- Do you want to see relationships with your clients thrive?
Answer YES to any of these questions and there’s a good chance you could benefit from joining the Growth Accelerator Program.
As a Growth Coach and Growth Accelerator Trainer, I’m often asked to explain the program to people so I thought I’d produce this helpful little guide.
If you want to find out more about the Growth Accelerator, please feel free to get in touch and either myself or a Regional Business Development Manager will come out to help you assess your needs and eligibility.
What is the Growth Accelerator program?
Growth Accelerator is a government funded UK initiative targeting high growth businesses who want to enter their next growth phase and have the determination and potential to get there.
Alongside a growth coach, we’ll work with you to develop your growth plan, bespoke to the needs of your business. This will typically focus on one of three areas; Access to Finance, Business Development or Growth through Innovation.
Who can join?
To be eligible for the program, your business must be registered in the UK and be based in England. You must have fewer than 250 employees and a turnover less than £40m.
What do I get?
- A free consultation with a Growth Manager to assess your needs.
- A free GrowthMapper assessment, giving you new insights into the barriers holding your business back from growth.
- A Growth Coach (chosen by you) and funded by a grant of £3,500 to be used to support your needs for growth.
- Up to £2,000 matched funding for Leadership and Management training for all managers in your business.
- 6 half day workshops (strategy, sales & marketing, change management, leadership, achieving more for less and high growth teams).
- Free membership to the Growth Community.
How much does it cost?
It depends on the number of employees
- 1-4 employees = £600
- 5-49 employees = £1500
- 50-249 employees = £3,000
(all packages incur a VAT cost of £700 which is the VAT amount for the full grant awards of £3,500)
To get cracking with your business and personal growth, call me on 07786 250175 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Either myself or the Growth Manager will come out to assess your needs.